Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Funny Dopler

For those of you who know Dopler you may know that he is a sensitive dog.  Small changes such as moving sofas around or packing luggage upsets him.  He also gets very scared of loud noises such as things falling off the wall etc.  When we first got him I made the mistake of using the hair dryer without warning and it scared him from coming in the bathroom for weeks.  We were worried about moving to Norway since we knew we would have to use the hair dryer on him to make sure he was dry after a bath.  Well, low and behold he has decided he loves the hair dryer.  Not only does he seem to more then tolerate the after bath hair dry he now comes searching me out whenever I turn the hair dryer on.  It is a funny sight – I am drying my hair and Dopler comes sneaking in to get his butt rubbed and hair dried.  I can only assume he likes the warmth of it and the massage is an added benefit.  Either way it makes us laugh to see how far he has come from the days when the hair dryer was a scary thing!

No comments: