Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School

School started in Trondheim last Monday.  I have a new schedule and am only working 2 full days and one short afternoon each week.  I will have Tuesday and Wednesdays off which should be niiice!  I worked a full week this week since a colleague was out for college courses.  Our new group of kids seems nice and I think this year might be a little more tame them last year.  

In May we lost our good friends back to America so we have been somewhat lonely in recent months.  But I have recently been invited to join a "women's group" which meets every few weeks - the first meeting was this week.  It was great to socialize with a group of women from all of the world!  I was invited to a girls night as well this weekend so hopefully our social life will begin to fill up again.  

No comments: