This week I had to work on Tuesday so cooking was postponed to Wednesday. I decided on cinnamon rolls. Since they are best served warm we had them for dinner with some scrabbled eggs. These were maybe the most complicated thing I have made yet but they were well worth it! They required 2 rises, being rolled out then rolled up and cut then another rise before they could be baked. Here is the recipe if you are interested but be warned they take quite awhile to make!
After being rolled up with brown sugar and cinnamon inside
After being cut and waiting to rise again
After the last rise
Fresh out of the oven
Frosted and ready to eat!
These were a treat after spending a good part of my day at the immigration office. I have been waiting for my visa renewal to be processed for 5 months. Since my visa has since expired I was told I couldn't leave the country until a new visa was issued. That caused issues since we are traveling to Prague and Berlin in 10 days! Luckily when I showed up at the immigration office and finally talked to someone they told me my visa was now processed and approved. So now I am just waiting for my passport to have the visa placed inside- I pick that up next week. The best part is now my visa is only good until May since that is when Jason's expires and due to the long wait to get visas processed Jason and I really have to apply for both of our renewals in November!
1 comment:
Feel free to make those for breakfast when you come visit in December. =) They look delicious!!
Post a Comment