Robert and Judy arrived on Friday the week before Christmas to bring us Dopler and help with setting up the house. It was nice to have their help and spend some time with them. Dopler was excited to see the new house (and eventually us). He checked it all out and then found his pillow and was content. He has adjusted remarkably well to the new house and has continued to eat like a champ. We have our fingers crossed that he is all better.
The week before Christmas was filled with unpacking, cleaning, trips to Lowe's, grocery shopping and a lot of hard work by the men. Jason and his dad finished the media room the day before Christmas and it looks great. I will get some pictures up soon. The room has a huge screen and projector and it truly rivals going to a movie theater. They worked really hard to get it just right.
We decorated for Christmas but it was hard to get into the Christmas mood since it felt more important to get settled but we managed to finally get in the spirit.
The stockings by the fireplace- I got a super cool Advent calendar - I have been wanting one for two years!
Dopler's stocking had treats...
We discovered that Dopler had found this present sometime before Christmas (lucky he can read and it was for him already)
Dopler after opening his present
Jason in man heaven with his new drill
Of course some baking had to be done
1 comment:
Dopler is ridiculously cute. I just thought I should confirm your suspicions. And it looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! Oh- and where did you find your Advent Calendar? I have been thinking about one as well. 25 days of candy and toys? Yes please. Merry Christmas Morehouses!!!!!
Post a Comment