I was in a Christmas cookie mood so I made some Ginger Lemon Pinwheels on Sunday. There were time consuming since the had to be chilled three separate times but they turned out better then expected. They had a nice flavor - somewhat unexpected. Here is the recipe. Though I had to substitute maple syrup for molasses since that is not something you can buy in Norway.
After these cookie I prepared the dough for Gingerbread Men and chilled it until Tuesday when Jason and I had some time to bake and decorate. The cookie dough turned out really nice but we had never decorated before so that was more of a challenge.
Here is my tray of decorated of cookies
Here is Jason's tray of decorated cookies
2 comments:
Oh, you totally win the decorating contest!! ;o) So festive!!
I am not one to call my wife a liar... but she is a liar. We worked on both trays together. There was no her tray and my tray. Do not worry, even the ugly cookies tasted good.
Post a Comment