Wow- it has been forever since I have done a baking post! I have done a bit of baking but not really for fun. The fact that I am finally able to bake for pleasure is a good sign for me. It means I finally feel settled enough to do something I enjoy and have enough space to make a mess.
I started receiving Bon Appetite magazine - it was free from Sur La Table so I thought "why not?" I didn't really think it would have much that would interest me but I got my first copy this month and pulled out three recipes. This was one of them so I thought I would try it out. They were a bit time consuming but well worth the effort. Here is the recipe.
Step One- Fill the graham cracker cupcake with marshmallow cream
Step Two- Cover top of cupcake with chocolate ganache
Step Three- Broil some marshmallow cream in the oven
Step Four- Assemble
Step Five- Fill the fridge with leftovers!
3 comments:
AWESOME!! So glad you're getting settled in and back to your amazing baking. Mouth is watering. :o) Happy Valentine's Day!
S'more's cupcakes? YES PLEASE! Will you adopt me?
Is that from the issue with the brownies on the cover? It claimed they were the best in the world, so I felt compelled to make them and see. Result was pretty damn good brownies.
Post a Comment