This week's baking - Sour Cream Pound Cake from Cooking Light. It turned out really well. It may be the first thing I have cooked in a tube pan that has worked! Our last attempt was angel food cake which was a disaster. Glad this one wasn't.
Yum again!! That looks awesome!!! Your photography is great too! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with tube pan problems. I don't have any luck with them either. Guess I'll have to try this recipe. I'm the meantime, I must go find some pound cake. :o)
1 comment:
Yum again!! That looks awesome!!! Your photography is great too! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with tube pan problems. I don't have any luck with them either. Guess I'll have to try this recipe. I'm the meantime, I must go find some pound cake. :o)
Post a Comment