Nothing much else to report. Jason is currently using his engineering skills to fashion carpeting for our open stairs - Stretch is not getting any better at going down them and we are convinced he is going to break his leg so we have broken down and are trying to fix the problem. It may look really ugly when we are done but hopefully it will be safer for our little dog.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
(Un)Events
We have had an uneventful week (like most weeks in Norway). I did get a flat tire on my way to pick Jason up from work on Wednesday. Although I do know how to change a tire I couldn't get the stupid lug nuts off the tire so I was stuck. Jason took a taxi to meet me and changed the tire in a jiff which was great since it was raining. We took the tire to the tire store the next morning hoping to drop it off and pick it up when it was done. This being Norway we were worried the tire store wouldn't open until 9:00am and would charge us a fortune. To our delight they opened at 7:00am and fixed the tire while we waited. Then the most miraculous thing happened- they didn't charge us for the repair! WHAT! It was a great morning for us in Norway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment