I was reading an article recently about hobbies which said how healthy it is to have one. I have never really had a hobby and I think it would be nice to have one. The thing that caught my attention in the article was that it said you should be really good at something and your hobby is a way to do that. It got me thinking- what am I good at and what could I do for a hobby?
I came to the conclusion my hobby is cooking. I do it a lot, I really enjoy it and I am pretty good at it. So I am going to make it my official hobby starting now! And I thought I would share some of my hobby with you. Unfortunately you won't get to eat it but just see it. My colleagues and Jason are the recipients of my hobby. I don't work on Tuesday so I plan to cook/bake then and take the goods into my school meeting on Tuesday afternoons.
Here is my first thing: Cream Puffs! Always loved them but seemed really scary to make but they came out really well and were fun to make.
The puffs fresh out of the oven
After being hollowed out- Dopler, the sneak, ate the top to this one!
The finished product!
3 comments:
You are a great cook! And I think you should practice your hobby in February in New York. Then I can eat your hobby.
We can do that!
Yay for hobbies! I like your resolution! :o) The cream puffs look awesome! Yummmm.
Post a Comment