Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hage Tur (Garden Tour)

Spring has sprung - in the garden at least. I thought I would show what is currently blooming since it is so pretty this time of year:
First up - Tulips which I love! They are starting to die off but they also were late blooming this year

Love the multi-colored ones

One of our few (and last) daffodils

Random flower

Random Flower

More pink tulips in the front yard

Grape Hyacinth I think- just one pretty little flower though

I hate this bush because it has vicious thorns but it does have pretty buds

The start of red currants

The monstrous rhubarb bushes - stay tuned for jam...

The pretty flowing tree

Flowering bushes

Yellowing flowering bush

Our garden guest- Marshmallow! It is the neighbors cat and likes to come in our yard. Today it was so friendly and wanted to be petted. At one point I thought it was going to follow me inside.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! That's fun to see when it's 95 here and the spring flowers are long gone! :o) Great pictures!!