Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day!

Today was my last day of school! It may very well be my last day of "educating" children ever and it will be my last day of being employed for at least a few months. We had a nice lunch for the kids and then a graduation ceremony for our oldest students. I got a few sweet presents and lots of hugs which was really nice. I am sure once I am removed from it I will be sad but today was pretty great! It has been a busy week of musical performances, picnics, events, dinners with colleagues and the such. Glad the weekend is here and I can relax. Unfortunately for us the weather is crap- it even sleeted this morning :(

Because all good blog posts need a picture...


I think our dogs have decided they are in love. They are always laying right next to each other nowadays - which is a huge change from the first year. I swear that Dopler moves his bed to be touching Stretch's bed every day :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I officially love Greyhound ears. They are the cutest dog ears ever. (Don't tell Malise)

Tracy said...

Congrats on finishing up! Enjoy the time off!!