Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apple Cider Muffins

I got a new cook book in the mail last week and I think it will be my new staple for baking. It is called The Craft of Baking and this is the first attempt at the recipe from it. Today we have Apple Cider Muffins and boy are they good. A little more work then normal apple muffins but well worth it - they have apple cider, sour cream, shredded apple, three types of sugar and some cinnamon! If you are dying to have the recipe email me (or leave a comment) and I can type it out for you but there are no internet links for these recipes.

As a side note- there is no snow yet. It is cold and dark so I am waiting for the snow to make it better (like a true Norwegian!) but nada yet. Today it is about 33 degrees and raining.....and we are down to less than 6 hours of sunlight and it's fading quickly....come on snow!

And last but not least- click here for one of the top news stories in Norway right now. If only this was the biggest problem everywhere....good for a few laughs for various reasons.

No comments: