I have actually heard them do this before on similar mornings. We wonder if they do it everyday after we leave? I hope not but who knows. Just another reason apartment living is not in our future :) Today I let them continue and after a minute or so they stopped and Dopler came back upstairs to his bed. When I came out from the bedroom he was calm and then Stretch ran upstairs too. We think Dopler is the instigator and Stretch is the harmonizer. Too funny!


Wednesday, November 4, 2009
"Roo"ing
"Roo"ing is a term for the singing that greyhounds can do. Some dogs do it when they are with others or when they hear other dogs. Our two dogs don't really roo, so we thought. I have been feeling sick so for the past two days I have slept in and Jason has taken the car to work. Each morning about 15 minutes after Jason leaves I can hear the dogs down in our foyer beginning to whine then "talk" then they full on "roo"for 2-3 minutes. Yesterday I tried to get my camera but they heard me which ended the singing but today I was prepared and caught this on tape. So here you go the "Sad Songs of Dopler and Stretch" (there is no video just sound).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Robin,
I don't always leave a message but I found this and the latter "Roo'ing" a hoot. Thanks for sharing. Judy and I can't wait to see you and Jason again.
Post a Comment