Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chocolate Shortbread and Chocolate Fudge Pie

I have been quite busy substituting in the past two weeks since everyone in Norway seems to have the Swine Flu. But I have squeezed in some baking - last week I made Chocolate Shortbread since I had all the ingredients on hand. They were pretty easy to make but not my favorite thing.
Chocolate Shortbread

This week Jason's boss from the US was in town for some project meetings so we had him over for dinner on Wednesday. It gave me a great excuse to cook. I made focaccia from scratch along with a Chocolate Fudge Pie. Here is the recipe. It turned out really good. I had to make the pie crust as well since you can't just go out and buy that there. After you cook the fudge part it has too cool before you add the whipped cream. It was actually even better the next day!
Right out of the oven

After it was "dressed"

Right before a bite!

2 comments:

Mariposa_Lily said...

Robin,

Can you make this for us on New Years Eve?!!!!
Aunt Candace

Tracy said...

YUM!!! And now I'm off to find some food! ;o)